From advanced manufacturing to driver assistance to Smart City infrastructure, connectivity has become the cornerstone of automotive innovation. Leading the conversation about the evolving industry among automotive executives and thought leaders is the South Carolina Automotive Summit, the premier automotive conference of the region and one of the most well respected and attended conferences in the Southeast.
Approximately 500 attendees are expected to attend the SC Auto Week events this year, with the Summit drawing C-level executives, managers and other top decision makers of OEMs, Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers, leading research institutions, test facilities, and other organizations directly tied to the automotive industry.
Connect with like-minded peers as we discuss today’s top automotive technologies and the future of the industry. Join us for:
- Global trends and regional industry highlights
- Compelling presentations and panels featuring industry executives and thought leaders
- Business-to-Business Matchmaking
- New technology innovations and applications
- Workforce development insights
- Networking opportunities with customers and suppliers