Together, the LMC and the SCMA are South Carolina’s leading advocates for manufacturing.
The Lowcountry Manufacturers Council is an organization focused on the unique issues and common goals of the manufacturing sector.
To enhance the competitiveness, promote development of, and create positive impact upon the manufacturing sector of the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
As a regional division of the South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance, the Lowcountry Manufacturers Council offers manufacturers in the Lowcountry added benefits:
- Regional council dedicated to local efforts and lead by local industry executives
- Plant Tours once per quarter
- Several Networking Events per year
- LMC Annual Meeting in Charleston in addition to the SCMA Annual Meeting
- LMC Annual Golf Tournament
- Full SCMA membership privileges, including access to statewide conferences, informative programs, training seminars, and networking events
2nd Annual Business + Brews
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
5 – 8 pm
Frothy Beard Brewery
Join us for Beer, Pizza & Wings with fellow manufacturers at Frothy Beard Brewing Company!
TWO FREE TICKETS per each LMC Member Company
Additional LMC Member & Guest Tickets $20 each
Non-Members $30 each
2nd Annual LMC Golf TournamentThursday, April 30, 2020
Wild Dunes Harbor Course
Lowcountry Manufacturers Council Annual Meeting
Details to follow
LMC Inaugural Golf Tournament
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Wild Dunes Harbor Course | Isle of Palms, SC
Business + Brews Winter Networking
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Frothy Beard Brewing Company
Board of Directors
The Lincoln Electric Company
1st Vice Chairman
VTL Precision Inc.
2nd Vice Chairman
Robert Bosch LLC
The Boeing Company
Zuuk International, Inc.
Leatherwood Manufacturing, Inc.
Alpha Sheet Metal Works, Inc.
Charleston Steel & Metal
Board Member Emeritus
Michael G. Leatherwood
Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc.